Test Harbor Upgrade
- Add user usera userb userc userd usere, set usera userb as system admin.
- Create project projecta projectc as private, create projectb as public.
- Add usera as projecta’s admin, userc as developer, and userd as guest. Do the same to projectb and projectc.
- Login harbor as usera, push an unsigned image into projecta, then push a signed image to projecta.
- Login harbor as userc, push an unsigned image into projecta, then push a signed image to projeca.
- Login harbor as userd, push each image one time.
- Repeat 4 5 6 to projectb and projectc.
- Add one endpoint to harbor.
- Add an immediate replication rule to projeca, a schedule rule to projectb, a manual rule to projectc, trigger each rule one time.
- Add 5 system label syslabel1 to syslabel5 and tag syslabel1 and syslabel2 to all unsigned image.
- In each project add 5 project label projlabela to projlabele, add projlabela projlabelb and projlabelc to signed image.
- Trigger one scan all job to scan all images.(For Trivy enabled instance)
- Update project publicly, content trust, severity and scanning settings.
- Update Harbor email, token expire read only and scan settings.
- Update repository info.
NOTE: Create user step is not needed if auth mode is LDAP.
Follow the upgrade guide
- Run db migrator image to backup database.
- Run db migrator image to migrate database.
- Install new version harbor.
- Confirm users are exist and available(No need for VIC and LDAP Mode).
- Confirm users have the correct role.
- Confirm labels are existing and labeled correct.(No need for VIC)
- Confirm notary signature correct.
- Confirm endpoint exist.
- Confirm replication rule exist and works well.
- Confirm project level settings(publicly, content trust, scan) same as before.
- Confirm system level settings(email token expire scan) same as before.
- Confirm scan result the same as before upgrade.
- Confirm access log the same as before upgrade.
- Confirm repository info the same as before.
- Confirm other image metadata(e.g. author, size) the same as before.
On this page